25 Great Travel Tips
1. Make extra copies of your passport and important documents.
2. Email a copy of your passport to yourself.
3. Pack a small towel, flashlight, lightweight bag and extra socks.
4. Pack a basic first-aid kit.
5. Take pictures of your luggage and clothes; helps to identify and get reimbursed.
6. Take an extra bank card & credit card with you.
7. Make sure to use no-fee bank cards.
8. Always visit the local tourism office.
9. When you go out, take only what you need.
10. Always carry a small combination lock without keys.
11. Learn basic phrases in the native language of your destination.
12. Get behind business travelers in security lines; they move faster.
13. When you check in, don’t be afraid to ask for an upgrade.
14. Never eat in a touristy area or near a tourist attraction.
15. Use Yelp, Google Maps, Foursquare or OpenRice to find popular restaurants.
16. Carry emergency cash.
17. Get travel insurance.
18. Bring half as many clothes and twice as much money.
19. Pre-book tickets to attractions.
20. Visit tourist attractions when they first open or later in the day to avoid lines.
21. Don’t overplan your trip.
22. Bring sunscreen and wear it.
23. Leave copies of your itinerary with your family or friends.
24. Expect everything to go wrong.
25. Stay calm and don’t lose your temper when it does.
ANY COMMENTS, OR SUGGESTIONS FOR OUR FUTURE ISSUES?
We'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to Contact Us.